Available on all dates in 2017 and 2018
Venue fee, catering and drinks are all charged separately, allowing you greater choice and flexibility.
The venue fee includes:
- Exclusive use of the Orangery, Garden room, Gazebo and stunning 9-acre grounds
- Civil ceremony in the Garden Room, with the option of holding it in the Gazebo, subject to the date of your wedding and weather conditions (Registrars fees will apply)
- Experienced Wedding Co-ordinator and Duty Manager to provide professional guidance and advice from initial enquiry through to the end of the day
- Guidance for booking the ceremony itself with Maidstone Register Office
- Use of a private room prior to the ceremony to speak with the registrars
- Bespoke room plan to assist you in arranging you final table plan
- Easel and frame for displaying your final table plan
- Personalised post box for your wedding cards
- Table number/name holders
- A Duty Manager and Wedding Assistant on hand throughout the day
- Evening Manager available as your point of contact throughout your evening celebration
Catering options include:
- Choice of professional caterer from our approved listing (see designated suppliers list)
- All styles of cuisine can be accommodated
- All prices quoted by caterers include cutlery, crockery, linen and waiting staff to serve food and drink throughout the event
- All drinks are supplied by Allbars, the franchisee for The Orangery bar (see designated suppliers list)
- A comprehensive range of drinks are available to suit an array of tastes and budgets
- Free wine tasting appointments available
Our recommended suppliers list contains details of some additional suppliers that you may wish to book for your special day. However, with the exception of the caterers, the bar and the firework provider, you are more then welcome to source your own.
|Low Season (January, February, November, December)*|
|Monday – Thursday**||£3,000.00|
|Mid Season – (March, April, October)*|
|Monday – Thursday**||£3,400.00|
|High Season (May, June, July, August, September)*|
|Monday – Wednesday**||£3,700.00|
Whether you are booking a date for this year, next year or beyond, we are currently honouring the venue fees as given above.
Prices start from approximately £30.00 to £45.00 per person for the main meal, subject to caterer, based on a minimum of 60 day guests. Quotations for smaller parties are available directly from the caterers.
Prices for a light evening buffet start from approximately £11.00 per person.
Drinks packages start from £12.50 per person to include:
- One reception drink (Bucks Fizz or Pimms and Lemonade)
- Half a bottle of house wine during the wedding breakfast
- One glass of sparkling wine for the toast
Variations and upgrades are available at highly competitive prices.
*Please note that Good Friday, Bank Holiday Sundays and New Year’s Eve are charged at the Saturday rate.
Bank Holiday Mondays are charged as Sundays.
**From Monday to Thursday it is sometimes possible to book a daytime only event (wedding ceremony and/or wedding breakfast only). Details are available on request.
All rates are inclusive of VAT.
Please note that all prices are subject to review.
The option to hire The Wisteria Suite from 9.00am to 12 mignight for just £175.00. This is a dedicated dressing room with private w.c for use on your wedding day.